Are you tired of your uncontrollable greasy hair? Unhealthy eating habits, improper hair care with stress lead towards hormonal fluctuations which results in this greasiness. But with our regular hectic schedule, some factors do invade and disrupt our hair care. Routine.
Sigh! What can be done? Well, we’ll not claim sympathy only, rather we’ve brought several solutions for it. Sounds exciting right? Check out the 7 Best Hair Salons in Petaluma, CA.
7 Best Hair Salons in Petaluma CA
1. Ava Ln Hairdressing
Being a Petaluma native, Candace dreamt of having her salon in the heart of Petaluma, CA. Candace and her nine team members believe in giving their clients an exclusive salon experience to make them happy with their services.
A team of professionals with years of experience brings in no other products other than branded ones to ensure the moisture of clients’ hair.
Why choose Ava Ln Hairdressing:
- Kerastase and Kevin Murphy brand products are used by them.
- They immediately respond within 10-15 minutes to any of your queries.
- Get 1 mini free hair care product from the Murphy brand.
- For spa and salon products from Image, skincare is used.
Ava Ln Hairdressing Contact Details:
- Website: www.avalanehairdressing.com
- Location: 27 Western Ave Petaluma, CA 94952
- Contact: (707) 769-7305
- Reviews: 141 (on yelp)
- Ratings: 5/5
2. Fox And The Hair
Beauty is something that remains inside us is believed by Fox and the hair salon and they want to bring that out. Magic happens when beauty from the inside gets the chance to be pampered. Fox and the hair salon owner, Ina have formed a light, bright and beautiful ambiance for her clients.
Ina is a licensed Esthetician in Sonoma County plus has become a part of the award-winning luxury day spas. A safe, clean space where pampering feels like the right decision.
Why choose Fox And The Hair:
- Besides haircuts, waxing chemical peels are done by Fox and the hair.
- For your skin care services like Hydrafacial and products from Jan Marini are used.
- The team gives tips and tricks alongside mentioning the products while giving their customer services.
- Kevin Murphy, Davines, and Olaplex hair products are extensively used for hair health.
Fox And The Hair Contact Details:
- Website: www.foxandthehairpetaluma.com
- Location: 163 Kentucky St Petaluma, CA 94952
- Contact: (707) 364-1875
- Reviews: 77 (on yelp)
- Ratings: 5/5
3. Salt & Honey Hair Salon
A salon whose owner understands clients’ requirements from a salon is none other than our 3rd one which is Salt & Honey Hair Salon. Trish Walters the owner had a variety of life and career experiences that outcome in this salon. A combination of authenticity with a touch of follow-up with the current trends.
They have a team of 4 specialists with immense knowledge in creating magic for their customers.
Why choose Salt & Honey Hair Salon:
- All of the hairstylists have more than 5 years of experience and have their field of expertise.
- Truly listens to clients’ needs and tries to bring them out for them.
- They are open 5 days a week except for Monday and Sunday.
- Besides their regular services, their bridal services options are opened for 24/7.
Salt & Honey Hair Salon Contact Details:
- Website: www.saltandhoneyhair.com
- Location: 100 Petaluma Blvd N Petaluma, CA 94952
- Contact: (707) 559-5478
- Reviews: 33 (on google reviews)
- Ratings: 4.8/5
4. Petaluma Hair Company
If you’re looking for a salon in the Deer Creek Village in Petaluma with a high-end service in a chilled environment go for Petaluma Hair Company. Jesy and Roman Diaz are the owners where Jesy with her trained stylist qualification and Roman’s developer qualification has brought PHC into life.
A little community of creativity where talent meets hard work. To bring satisfaction to clients they try to give their hundred percent.
Why choose Petaluma Hair Company:
- Petaluma is offering discounts for military people.
- Receive services at a very reasonable price.
- Products of R+CO and R+CO BLEU are used and customers can buy through them at a discount price.
- No parabens, sulfates, or mineral oil are a part of their used products to keep their client’s hair healthy.
Petaluma Hair Company Contact Details:
- Website: www.petalumahair.co
- Location: 411 N McDowell Blvd Ste 50 Petaluma, CA 94954
- Contact: (707) 794-2471
- Reviews: 117 (on yelp)
- Ratings: 4.5/5
5. Adore Hairdressing
It is a boutique hair salon that was established in 2015 by Nori Santos. A salon where professionalism is of high standard and haircare comes with a personalized offer. In order to embrace a client’s unique beauty and to bestow it with a transformation and innovation Adore Hairdressing gives their everything.
Nori Santos is a popular Hollywood stylist. She has received extensive training and believes in giving her best to her clients.
Why choose Adore Hairdressing:
- If you’re Asian no worries, they have a curly hair specialist.
- Different blonding techniques and color masters are available here.
- They believe in professionalism with innovation for clients’ unique beauty.
- Receive 20% off any color hair service from them.
Adore Hairdressing Contact Details:
- Website: www.adorehairdressingpetaluma.com
- Location: 430 Petaluma Blvd N Petaluma, CA 94952
- Contact: (707) 773-7790
- Reviews: 24 (on google reviews)
- Ratings: 4.7/5
6. Front Row Salon
Bringing to you a team of 10 experts together ruling in a salon that belongs to none other than fROW. If you’re a badass human fROW welcomes you to have their salon experience. For all ages and genders their services of creative nail art, treatments, or wash away are open.
fROW gives you a welcoming and safe space through their music, art, and workshops which makes visiting a salon more fun and exciting.
Why choose Front Row Salon:
- Choosing fROW as this salon is not any like other salons as it welcomes the badass human.
- Color and cutting services are open for all types, ages and genders.
- fROW mixed its services with its creativity, innovation, and everything that will make their client fall fzr themselves.
- A place for pampering and being celebrated like a rockstar within an affordable range.
Front Row Salon Contact Details:
- Website: www.frontrowsalon.com
- Location: 6 Petaluma Blvd N Ste A 12 Petaluma, CA 94952
- Contact: (707) 981-8643
- Reviews: 27 (on google reviews)
- Ratings: 5/5
7. Mockingbird Heights
Ending with a 5-star rated salon that enhances your natural beauty through their services. Mockingbird Heights with their hair dream extensions wants to give their clients a goddess divine look. This salon is formed by Tiffany who has been in this industry for 11 years.
A salon that addresses hair as a powerful asset and gives treatments with proper tools for enhancing its natural beauty.
Why choose Mockingbird Heights:
- Expert stylists are rigorously trained with diverse skills and the art of highlighting and tinting.
- Kerastase hair treatments are provided to give clients’ hair extra strength, shine, and moisture.
- They give spray tans which will help to gain a golden glow without the sun.
- A team of 10 hairstylists with their specific specialty.
- They use INOA for clients who want hair color.
Mockingbird Heights Contact Details:
- Website: www.mockingbirdheightsasalon.com
- Location: 855 Lakeville St Ste 106 Petaluma, CA 94952
- Contact: (707) 775-3355
- Reviews: 5 (on google reviews)
- Ratings: 5/5
Let not the marketing agency fool you by promoting all-in-one products. Not all products are good for your hair and scalp. Let the expert judge and help you to solve the issues your hair is struggling from.
That’s why we’ve reviewed the top 7 Best Hair Salon in Petaluma, CA. Hope that you’ll be able to get rid of these unwanted problems and enjoy the silk and shiny hair you have. Have a good hair day!
Hi, This is Aleksandra Ambrozy. I am a professional makeup artist and stylist based in Philadelphia who wants to spread my love for makeup around. With years of experience in the area, I am a makeup enthusiast both professionally and personally. This blog is solely focused on makeup as that is what I love writing about- quite a passion of mine!