Finding your ideal look is simple when you have healthy hair. Hair is the center of everything. We are all aware of how crucial it can be to have healthy and fabulous hair to feel confident in one’s appearance from head to toe when facing the day. Your look, accessories, and outfit just don’t fit properly without a phenomenal hairstyle.
To make that happen, we have compiled a list of the 7 Best Hair Salons in Bryan Tx for you to choose from and make your hair look its best.
7 Best Hair Salons in Bryan Tx
1# CatWalk Hair Studio
In order to offer the Bryan – College Station neighborhood top-notch salon treatments, Tiffany and Marietta Henley founded Catwalk Hair Studio in 2009. They are in charge of a group of expert beauty professionals that are committed to helping you appear your very best outwardly but also inwardly.
An Aggie-owned local organization is Catwalk Hair Studio. They not only participate actively in the ABWA but are also participants of the BCS Chamber. Through being engaged and participating within their neighborhood, they love the people they help and work hard to provide them with outstanding service.
Why Choose CatWalk Hair Studio:
- To make their customers feel incredible and look their finest, the hairdressers at Catwalk Hair Studio are enthusiastic about what they do.
- Prioritizes complete customer contentment and fulfillment.
- Provides hair treatments for men and women handled by qualified and experienced experts who only use salon-quality, high-end goods.
- Suggests and advises the haircare routine for you to follow at home.
CatWalk Hair Studio Contact Details:
- Website: catwalkbcs.com
- Location: 1877 Briarcrest Dr, Bryan, TX 77802
- Contact: (979) 774-7228
- Reviews: 160 (on Google reviews)
- Ratings: 4.8/5
2# Allure Salon
Since 1998, Tree Cooper, owner and stylist of Allure Salon, has assisted people in the domain of beauty and cosmetics. Every customer who arrives at Allure Salon should leave feeling a lot better about themselves since it is Cooper’s primary objective as a hairstylist. You may rely on her to enhance your appearance regardless of your hair’s form, style, or volume.
Allure Spa highly values individual preferences, which is evident in their employees and clients. They distinguish themselves from the typical hair and beauty salons thanks to their experience, special services, and methods.
Why Choose Allure Salon:
- There is a friendly vibe and lively hum of talented artists who are passionate about what they do.
- The setting of the salon radiates friendliness, wit, and sophistication.
- Pay close attention to people’s preferences.
- Have skilled stylists who can assist you in defining your specific identity.
Allure Salon Contact Details:
- Website: alluresalonbcsarea.com
- Location: 3707 S College Ave, Bryan, TX 77801
- Contact: (979) 260-6200
- Reviews: 31 (on Google reviews)
- Ratings: 4.8/5
3# Jazzys Hair Studio
Jazzy’s Hair Studio is a culturally diverse salon specialising in all hair forms and textures. Featuring Bryan-College Station’s top stylist, this salon has a collection of a broad array of services. Their list of services also contains waxing, hair dye, highlights, hairdos, straightening, and hair extensions. Their lash technician has now been installing eyelashes for nine years in the BCS and Houston region.
Jazzy’s Hair Studio is a high-end salon with renowned stylists that finds joy in providing each and every customer a unique and memorable experience.
Why Choose Jazzys Hair Studio:
- The lead hair colorist has 30 years of coloring experience and worked as a color instructor.
- They incorporate some of the best items on the market in their treatments, also sold in their salon.
- The staff has received specialized training to help you develop a gorgeous hairdo and color that fits your character.
- Offers a free hair consultation session to every client.
Jazzys Hair Studio Contact Details:
- Website: www.jazzyshairstudio.com
- Location: 4413 Texas Ave B, Bryan, TX 77802
- Contact: (979) 846-4200
- Reviews: 31 (on Google reviews)
- Ratings: 4.6/5
4# Great Clips
Great Clips has it all, whether you’re seeking a local hair salon, or a men’s hair specialist, or a woman’s hairdresser. In order to give you the hairstyle of your dreams, their staff of beauty professionals in Bryan, Texas, receives continual training.
In addition, you may get your appointments at any time that is convenient for you because they are available on weekends and evenings. they even have an Online check-in system to help you save time.
Why Choose Great Clips:
- Their hair stylists undergo ongoing education programs due which they bring modern and classic hairstyles to you.
- Has professional, polite, and highly knowledgeable stylists.
- Whether it’s a quick haircut or a whole hair dyeing treatment, their hair specialists complete every task masterfully.
- Offers hair services to everyone, including ladies, men, children, and elders.
Great Clips Contact Details:
- Website: salons.greatclips.com
- Location: 725 E Villa Maria Rd Ste 1700, Bryan, TX 77802
- Contact: (979) 779-9700
- Reviews: 262 (on Google reviews)
- Ratings: 4.2/5
5# Level Up Cuts Barber Salon
A fresh, contemporary perspective on how we view the barber and salon sector can be found at the Level Up Cuts Barber Salon. They offer hot towel face shaves, waxing, coloring, haircuts, and trims for both men and women. They focus on giving their clients the excellent services they wish to receive at a reasonable cost while offering plenty of options.
With many television screens to keep everyone occupied while the clients receive treatment, they aim to accommodate the entire family.
Why Choose Level Up Cuts Barber Salon:
- Great owners who take their job very seriously.
- The stylists take their time with every client.
- Accepts walk-ins.
- There are several skilled barbers and stylists available to fulfill your requirements.
Level Up Cuts Barber Salon Contact Details:
- Website: www.levelupcut.com
- Location: 1770 Briarcrest Dr, Bryan, TX 77802
- Contact: (979) 846-0722
- Reviews: 76 (on Google reviews)
- Ratings: 4.6/5
6# Bella Capelli
Bella Capelli was founded in 2012. Both Kimberly Ramsey and Michelle Dyess were initially hair specialists at Shapers Hair Salon. After their retirement, Michelle and Kimberly made the decision to launch their own company since they genuinely enjoyed working around each other.
Soon Bella Capelli was expanding and needed extra space to accommodate their booming enterprise. They relocated in February 2020 to Bryan’s Garden District on North Street, and in July, Bella Capelli also expanded to offer Krista Hazlett’s massage treatment services.
Why Choose Bella Capelli:
- They are committed to delivering healthy and fabulous hair to their clients through careful product usage.
- Provides excellent service at a fair price.
- Their specialists will personalize your treatment to suit you and your hair needs.
- Puts a lot of effort into assisting clients in looking and feeling their most ideal self.
Bella Capelli Contact Details:
- Website: www.bellacapellibcs.com
- Location: 106 E North Ave, Bryan, TX 77801
- Contact: (979) 224-3934
- Reviews: 8 (on Google reviews)
- Ratings: 4.8/5
7# Culture Beauty Studio
Established in 2019, Culture Beauty Studio is a full-service salon dedicated to creating such a style for the clients that they have always wanted. It is quickly becoming one of the most remarkable hair salons in the Brazos Valley.
Your happiness is the studio’s primary objective at Culture Beauty. They work tirelessly to make you wholly feel your best. You can choose from a wide range of services to find precisely what you require. You won’t find a better experience or level of service anyplace in the region than what they provide.
Why Choose Culture Beauty Studio:
- Dedicated to doing everything with quality and perfection.
- Offers top-notch services with quick results.
- Provides the best hair salon services available.
- Accepts squeeze-ins.
Culture Beauty Studio Contact Details:
- Website: www.booktheculture.com
- Location: 1713 Broadmoor Dr suite 200-b, Bryan, TX 77802
- Contact: (979) 304-7521
- Reviews: 13 (on Google reviews)
- Ratings: 4.7/5
Priortizing one’s hair goes without saying. It’s pretty simple to attain your ideal look when you have hair that you are happy with.
As a result, we hope that our list of 7 Best Hair Salons in Bryan Tx will show you the way to both you and your hairs happiness!
Hi, This is Aleksandra Ambrozy. I am a professional makeup artist and stylist based in Philadelphia who wants to spread my love for makeup around. With years of experience in the area, I am a makeup enthusiast both professionally and personally. This blog is solely focused on makeup as that is what I love writing about- quite a passion of mine!