The mantra to having healthy hair is to nourish and keep it under constant care. But be it either men or women, different factors like hard water, dust, and busy schedule makes our hair look lifeless.
A monthly visit to a salon whose hairstylist values your integrity of hair can be a game changer! After extensive research, we’ve jotted down the 7 best hair salons in Burlingame, CA who will be your savior. Let’s not waste any more time and have a look.
7 Best Hair Salons in Burlingame CA
1. Salon Revel
Salon Revel is a small package with several good offers at a time. It was formed by Adrianna, who specializes in long hair. Salon Revel has been in the industry since 2016. This salon offers personalized services, but you’ll get them within a very affordable range.
If you’re perplexed while choosing a salon for a special occasion, blindly rely on Salon Revel! From simple or a fancy look, Salon Revel believes in giving the best of themselves.
Why choose Salon Revel:
- The staff of the salon reveals attention to detail that is unmatched by any other salon.
- Their staff is professional, experienced, focused, and super friendly to their clients.
- Stylists are present who are certified in hair cutting by SR Education.
- Virtual consultation options are available.
Salon Revel Contact Details:
- Website: www.salonrevel.com
- Location: 401 Primrose Rd Ste G Burlingame, CA 94010
- Contact: (650) 434-7565
- Reviews: 271 (on yelp)
- Ratings: 5/5
2. Reconnect Hair Design
A salon that believes in reconnecting a person’s outer beauty with their inner beauty. With this beautiful concept, Paul And Lang took over ownership of it in November 2013. Paul is a hair cutter, Lang is a hair color specialist, and their entire team of stylists is quite renowned in this industry.
Reconnect hair design values emotional aspects and professionalism togetherly. Making their client feel beautiful and confident is their long-term goal.
Why choose Reconnect Hair Design :
- Focuses on clients’ desires and ensures exceptional service with technical excellence.
- African-American, Curly kids along with Asian hair are included in their services.
- Products from brands like Kevin Murphy, Olaplex, etc are used to upgrade the hair quality.
- The entire environment is quite relaxing and friendly.
Reconnect Hair Design Contact Details:
- Website: reconnecthairdesign.com
- Location: 256 Lorton Ave Burlingame, CA 94010
- Contact: (650) 347-1202
- Reviews: 539(on yelp)
- Ratings: 5/5
3. Onyx Salon
With a vision of giving a relaxed and beautiful space to customers and stylists, two co-owners -Nancy Massey and Pamela Rennert, established Onyx salon in 2012. A fashion-inspired salon that prioritizes updated trends and reflects that into classy hairstyles.
Onyx hair salon teammates are called “hair smarties” by Burlingame CA people, who are crazy about transforming every hair into an excellent one!
Why choose Onyx Salon:
- Focuses on the latest trends and bestows those styles to clients’ hair.
- The teammates comprise several specialties like- treatments, hair cutting, coloring, make-up, etc.
- The fun part is if you visit now, you can receive 1 free Kerastase Fusio Treatment.
- They sell different products, which will help you take care of your hair later on.
- Grabs every educational opportunity to grow their skills and adopt new tactics.
Onyx Salon Contact Details:
- Website: www.onyxsalonburlingame.com
- Location: 1113 Burlingame Ave Burlingame, CA 94010
- Contact: (650) 347-4737
- Reviews: 62(on google reviews)
- Ratings: 4.5
4. Fringe Salon
Fringe Salon is not a newbie salon; it has been in this field for 20 years. Despite being formed in such an early period, this salon still has a position in the hearts of Burlingame, CA people.
Established in 2022 by Johnny, who started his career in 1984. Johnny is both a creative mind and has an eye for beauty which resulted in the forming of this salon. Besides Johnny, there is Sachin, a licensed cosmetologist, Carolyn, etc.
Why choose Fringe Salon:
- This is a salon where iconic styles are transformed and turned into a new look.
- Licensed cosmetologists and talented and knowledgeable people work here as a team.
- 97-99% naturally derived from plants which are Aveda hair color.
- Different bride-related services are offered by them.
- Extensions, highlights, color, treatments like Coppola keratin smoother, and Japanese thermal straightening are their specialty.
Fringe Salon Contact Details:
- Website: www.fringeaveda.com
- Location: 371 Primrose Rd Burlingame, CA 94010
- Contact: (650) 343-4409
- Reviews: 125(on google reviews)
- Ratings: 4.8/5
A salon whose stylist has more than 15 years of experience in the field. We’re talking about none other than Bria, whose owner Jennifer Bria Hilliard herself, is a master colorist and has experience of over 25 years.
Bria was opened in 2012, and every stylist has to undergo a personal training session from the owner. For about two decades at the former Yosh for Hair, many of the staff worked, who now have created a family-like atmosphere in Bria. Superior hair experience is their ultimate goal.
Why choose Bria:
- To maintain a consistent experience, the owner trains herself with the other team members.
- Be it hair color, design, or any customized service; you can have it all here.
- Hair colors are customized to make them perfect for every skin tone.
- Satisfaction is the top priority; even if you’re unsatisfied with your result, they’ll do it again at free cost.
- Redken, Summit Salon, and L’Oreal Paris brands are their regular products.
Bria Contact Details:
- Website: www.briasalon.com
- Location: 1100 Howard Ave Ste C Burlingame, CA 94010
- Contact: (650) 401-6469
- Reviews: 72(on yelp)
- Ratings: 5/5
6. Salon Sur La Rue
After 12 years of being a stylist, Amy took ownership in 2020 of the 2014 established salon Salon Sur La Rue. She has formed a team who are professional and, on the other hand, independent too. As they can schedule their appointments.
A fun-loving, relaxing, and welcoming salon where clients’ opinions are respected.
Why choose Salon Sur La Rue:
- Olaplex, Forbes, and birdie are their preferable products for the clients.
- Besides haircuts for men, women, and children, they also offer hair coloring.
- Despite having their own business, the independent stylists work together as a team.
- They have hair treatment services for your frizzy hair.
Salon Sur La Rue Contact Details:
- Website: www.salonsurlarue.com
- Location: 11 41st Ave San Mateo, CA 94403
- Contact: (650) 578-1135
- Reviews: 180(on yelp)
- Ratings: 5/5
7. Tamer Mickel Salon
When a stylist’s family has been part of the industry for over 40 years, his experience is much more than any other random salon. We’re talking about tamers whose talent has been again shaped after working in the Peninsula for 10 years!
This salon was opened in 2011 by this outstanding stylist who shapes the wildest hair. This salon is a place of energy, love, and enthusiasm, which will be your game changer.
Why choose Tamer Mickel Salon:
- A full-service hair salon whose budget is quite friendly.
- Children can get both haircuts and styling.
- The stylist mentions every product’s name and why they are applied, which gives the client confidence.
- Enjoy 10% off on beauty products.
Tamer Mickel Salon Contact Details:
- Website: tamermickel.com
- Location: 264 Lorton Ave Burlingame, CA 94010
- Contact: (650) 242-1040
- Reviews: 15 (on google reviews)
- Ratings: 4/5
Beautiful hair needs a professional to give it the ideal shape it needs. But trusting a professional among so many becomes a matter of solving a puzzle.
You can already rely on us as we’ve solved your puzzle by suggesting the 7 Best Hair Salons In Burlingame, CA. Our recommendations and proposed salons are not biased; you can find them by looking at the ratings. Have a good hair day!
Hi, This is Aleksandra Ambrozy. I am a professional makeup artist and stylist based in Philadelphia who wants to spread my love for makeup around. With years of experience in the area, I am a makeup enthusiast both professionally and personally. This blog is solely focused on makeup as that is what I love writing about- quite a passion of mine!