Different hair textures, like wavy and curly hair, need different kinds of hair treatments and care. But due to our ignorance and less knowledge, we end up using the online promoted products without even thinking twice about the consequences. That becomes massive destruction for our hair.
After rigorous harsh product usage, when our hair splits, a good salon becomes our savior. That’s why we’ve demonstrated the 7 Best Hair Salons in Escondido CA. Check it out-
7 Best Hair Salons in Escondido CA
1. Hair By Lynn Lee
If you’re looking for a salon that uses high-quality salon brands like Olaplex, and Redken along with basic hair care services, hair by Lynn Lee can be your ideal option.
For over a decade, Lynn, the owner of the salon, has been in the business and is a licensed cosmetologist and hairstylist. From stylist assistant, Lynn earned the position through hard work.
Why choose Hair By Lynn Lee:
- Uses top-quality products for healthy hair.
- The goal is to maintain the hair healthy by giving it the adequate treatment it needs.
- Provides substantial information along with tips and tricks to take care of your hair.
- An Asian women-owned salon whose expertise includes Balayage, highlights, Olaplex treatments, and so on.
- Customer satisfaction is given the utmost priority over anything else.
Hair By Lynn Lee Contact Details:
- Website: hairbylynnle.com
- Location: 1356 West Valley Pkwy Ste E Escondido, CA 92029
- Contact: (858) 531-7928
- Reviews: 35 (on yelp)
- Ratings: 5/5
2. Beauty Everafter
In our list, the second one is Beauty EverAfter which becomes your go-to salon for your wedding day. Relying on a salon for such a big day is what the salon has earned over the years since it was established in 1997. Erica, the owner, with her 25 years of expertise, has gained much fame in the city of Escondido, CA.
Erica’s work is published in magazines, and every year she is recommended by her clients. On your special day, call them out, and they’ll give you the desired look you want.
Why choose Beauty EverAfter:
- A salon where creativity and hard work are considered a goal to be achieved.
- A minimum of 4 hair/makeup service bookings is obligatory.
- All the services are budget-friendly and range from $75 to $175.
- Get customized thick hair in any length or color in their halo couture extensions.
- A salon that wants to create the perfect style that goes with your personality for your wedding day.
Beauty Everafter Contact Details:
- Website: beautyeverafter.com
- Location: 711 Center Dr. Ste 103 San Marcos, CA 92069
- Contact: (619) 654-4342
- Reviews: 19 (on google reviews)
- Ratings: 5/5
3. Salon Sultry
Everyone wants to be pampered when they hear salon, but what if a salon treats you like a family? Salon Sultry is all about that. A salon where talent meets relaxation.
A team of 16 stylists, and each has its uniqueness. The journey started in 2012 but comprised over 30 years of experience.
Why choose Salon Sultry:
- Keeps up with the current trend by taking regular online education and training.
- Facial waxing, keratin treatments, and other haircuts and fantasy coloring services are offered.
- Both walk-ins and appointments are taken into consideration.
- They have special services, which are -Brazilian blowout, Wedding hair, and hair extensions.
- Their services are in an economical range too.
Salon Sultry Contact Details:
- Website: www.salonsultry.com
- Location: 217 E Grand Ave Escondido, CA 92025
- Contact: (760) 705-1250
- Reviews: 186 (on yelp)
- Ratings: 4.5/5
4. Seven A Signature Salon & Nail Bar
A salon with a complete package of hair, nail, and skin care together. Tanya Christensen, the owner of the business, has been in the industry for over 27 years and formed it in 2008. Be it the latest trends or traditional services, Seven A Signature Salon & Nail Bar has it all.
In the heart of Escondido, this salon is located where each stylist is well-certified and loves to play with hair through creativity.
Why choose Seven A Signature Salon & Nail Bar:
- Signature hairstylists with certification from a top academy have more than 5 years of experience each.
- Latest and traditional services are provided with a touch of creativity.
- Products are high-graded materials for achieving a better outcome of the service provided.
- A salon with a vibrant ambiance and the insurance of proper sanitation.
- Staff is communicative and detail-focused to give their guests a signature look they want.
Seven A Signature Salon & Nail Bar Contact Details:
- Website: sevenasignaturesalon.com
- Location: 240 E Grand Ave Escondido, CA 92025
- Contact: (760) 796-7608
- Reviews: 75 (on yelp)
- Ratings: 5/5
5. Elements Salon
Elements Salon was established in 2008 by Maria Templeton, who deeply loves the beauty and hair industry. A professional bar has been set up by her where she included a professional team with great team chemistry.
A well-cleaned, updated hairstyling salon has been able to win the heart of Escondido people.
Why choose Elements Salon:
- A woman-owned salon believes in a professional setup with a clean, friendly environment.
- With an ongoing education system, she operates her successful salon with great team chemistry.
- Applies all the latest tactics and methods for client satisfaction and desired service.
- Besides women’s haircuts, men’s, teens and even children’s hair are taken care of by them.
Elements Salon Contact Details:
- Website: https://www.elementshairspa.com/
- Location: 1874 W El Norte Pkwy Escondido, CA 92026
- Contact: (760) 743-5571
- Reviews: 66 (on google reviews)
- Ratings: 4.6/5
6. Alter Ego Hair Studio
A woman with more than 11 years of experience as an eyelash extensions technician has given her entire education and effort to forming Alter Ego Hair Studio. She is an educator and has learned further work from Michael O’Rourke.
Moreover, her involvement in Fashion week, Christmas tree lane, and San Diego’s Women Fashion week speak about her extensive knowledge and expertise.
Why choose Alter Ego Hair Studio:
- Diverse services like hair extensions, waxing, tanning, hair care, and many more.
- Besides Marcy Paul, the owner and 5 other stylists have over 10 years of experience.
- They offer up-style and makeup to cover your special occasion.
- For balayage and color correction services, they offer consultations free of cost.
Alter Ego Hair Studio Contact Details:
- Website: www.alteregohairstudio.com
- Location: 115 W Grand Ave Escondido, CA 92025
- Contact: (760) 213-5179
- Reviews: 42 (on google reviews)
- Ratings: 4.6/5
7. Golden Looks Salon
It ends with Golden Looks Salon, which is a full-service salon and was established by Naaz. Naaz the owner became a part of the industry long ago, gained experience, and became a successful owner with leadership and management skills.
As Naaz is a complete package of perfectionists, her salon is similar too. Get the best salon experience through experienced stylists who each have their field of expertise.
Why choose Golden Looks Salon:
- The salon’s fun, uplifting, friendly ambiance is formed among the customers and stylist.
- Customer service is their top priority.
- Hair highlighting, coloring, cutting, removal, everything is included in their service list.
- Besides adults, this salon is known as good for kids too.
Golden Looks Salon Contact Details:
- Website: www.goldenlookssalon.com
- Location: 250 Woodward Ave Ste H Escondido, CA 92025
- Contact: (760) 738-4591
- Reviews: 25 (on google reviews)
- Ratings: 4.5/5
For our hair growth, we need to feed it by giving it the extra nourishment and care it needs. But often, we don’t understand the exact requirement. At this point, relying on a professional is an ideal option.
We’ve thought about you and discussed the 7 Best Hair Salons in Escondido CA. Tighten up your seat belt and look for what it offers. I hope it brings your hair to life!
Hi, This is Aleksandra Ambrozy. I am a professional makeup artist and stylist based in Philadelphia who wants to spread my love for makeup around. With years of experience in the area, I am a makeup enthusiast both professionally and personally. This blog is solely focused on makeup as that is what I love writing about- quite a passion of mine!