Despite all the differences, men and women worldwide share one common ground – hair. Taking care of our hair becomes a prerequisite in order to maintain a particular look that one tries to convey to the world. So, why not give it a little treat once in a while that your hair deserves?
To ensure that your hair is being treated properly in whichever salon you choose to go to, and to ensure that you get your money’s worth, we bring you the best Hair Salons in Lafayette, Ca.
7 Best Hair Salons in Lafayette CA
1# Caroline’s Salon
In 2011, Caroline Wiseman, the founder and owner of Caroline’s Salon, moved from Los Angeles to the Bay Area. She carried with her twenty years of revolutionary cosmetic and beauty expertise. Her extensive experience in hair and makeup for cinema, television, advertising, magazine, and commercial use is listed on her Hollywood résumé.
Caroline Wiseman has received two nominations for hairstyling Emmys. Being first and foremost an artist, Caroline strives to mentor aspiring stylists in the areas of haircut, coloring treatments, and styling to generate a very satisfied and attractive customer.
Why Choose Caroline’s Salon:
- The salon provides expertly designed haircuts, top-notch color, extensions, any event preparation, and much more.
- Offers a wide variety of services, ranging from free-hand balayage to personalized base colors.
- They are a welcoming, compassionate, enjoyable, competent, and creative salon community.
- Finds joy in fostering an environment that allows them to give each day their full effort and unleash their individuality.
Caroline’s Salon Contact Details:
- Website: www.carolinessalon.net
- Location: 57 Lafayette Cir, Lafayette, CA 94549
- Contact: (925) 284-1474
- Reviews: 39 (on Google reviews)
- Ratings: 4.6/5
2# Salon 955
As a trainee at Sherilynn Jade Salon in 2001, Erin Garcia, the founder and hairdresser in Salon 955, advanced in her professional journey to become the head stylist and eventually, a managing director. Erin and her colleague, Stacey, took over management of the salon in January 2020 and established Salon 955.
In addition to being the salon’s director and hairdresser, Erin mentors and develops the young future leaders of the cosmetic industry. While behind the chair, she enjoys collaborating with clients to design a style that reflects their needs and way of life.
Why Choose Salon 955:
- Their upscale salon has a friendly staff and an inviting environment.
- Committed to carrying out their task with respect and full transparency.
- Their artists have a strong commitment to learning as a means of development.
- Salon 955’s objective is to provide their customers with fashionable, natural looks using contemporary procedures.
Salon 955 Contact Details:
- Website: www.salon955.com
- Location: 955 Mountain View Dr, Lafayette, CA 94549
- Contact: (925) 283-1788
- Reviews: 25 (on Google reviews)
- Ratings: 4.8/5
3# Trim Hair Lafayette
Among Lafayette’s hair salons, Trim Hair takes the cake. In 2019, Trim Hair, a premium full-service men’s hair salon and barbershop, was established. The founder and owner of trim hair, Carlos Andrade, a native of Mexico, began his journey as a barber and hair stylist in Mexico. After moving to San Francisco in 1995 and completing cosmetic school with roughly 24 years of experience, he became a licensed beautician.
Trim Hair Lafayette provides the best haircuts in the Bay Area with barbers and stylists who are professionals with at least ten years of experience.
Why Choose Trim Hair Lafayette:
- The hairdressers are experts that have been certified and have years of expertise in the craft of men’s hairstyles.
- In addition to grooming services, they provide straight razor shaves.
- They offer a truly unique service within the convenience of their segregated stations.
- With their dedication to providing flawless services, they help their customers look and feel Fabulous.
Trim Hair Lafayette Contact Details:
- Website: www.trimhairlafayette.com
- Location: 15 Fiesta Ln, Lafayette, CA 94549
- Contact: (925) 297-5127
- Reviews: 67 (on Google reviews)
- Ratings: 4.4/5
4# Shear Perfection Hair Salon
Since 2010, Shear Perfection’s founder and hairstylist Kenny Ligon has held a cosmetology professional license. Kenny has devoted his professional life to running beauty salons, and he is overjoyed to claim Shear Perfection as something he built up from the ground. Kenny has a wealth of knowledge regarding men’s and women’s trends, cuts, and colors.
Making your salon experience as special and unforgettable as you are is the primary goal at Shear Perfection. By being up to date with the constantly changing innovations, it is their objective to deliver you the most unique styles and concepts consistently.
Why Choose Shear Perfection Hair Salon:
- Vows to give considerable importance to the little things during their services.
- Keeps their establishment as hygienic as possible.
- Your continued support is their primary goal. Thus they aim to outperform your expectations consistently.
- Their stylists encourage and assist each other while pursuing their individual objectives.
Shear Perfection Hair Salon Contact Details:
- Website: shearperfectiononline.com
- Location: 3391 Mt Diablo Blvd Suite A, Lafayette, CA 94549
- Contact: (925) 385-6585
- Reviews: 21 (on Google reviews)
- Ratings: 5/5
5# R & R Hair Salon & Barbershop
From the salons in Lafayette, CA, Roya Bayat opened the R&R Barbershop & Salon inside the core of this city. Roya started her profession as an artist after receiving her degree from a fine arts school. She later went on to achieve numerous awards from throughout the world in the fine arts. Her talent and enthusiasm for beauty and fashion inspired her to study cosmetology.
Roya is a seasoned business operator and a strong-minded businesswoman who has received training in Vidal Sassoon hair styling, cutting, and dying methods. In Beverly Hills, Roya also assisted José Eber in his job. In addition to highlights, Roya also does balayage.
Why Choose R & R Hair Salon & Barbershop:
- Has top-rated cosmetologists.
- The entire family may have their haircuts done at R&R Barbershop & Hair Salon.
- Exclusively stocks and implements the top hair care products.
- Offers shaving, straight razor line-up, and beard trimming as part of their barber services.
R & R Hair Salon & Barbershop Contact Details:
- Website: www.rrbarbersalon.com
- Location: 3569 Mt Diablo Blvd, Lafayette, CA 94549
- Contact: (925) 385-0491
- Reviews: 65 (on Google reviews)
- Ratings: 4.6/5
6# Bobbie Freitas Salon
Bobbie Freitas has never been merely a local business nor a hair and beauty salon. It has been a site both for elegance and innovation since it opened in 1971. Their staff provides customers with the most recent hair color treatment and styling techniques. Yet they go further than that. They also make a point of staying up-to-date on the latest methods and fashions so that you leave the salon with an appearance you adore.
In addition to taking seminars from visionaries in their respective fields including Martin Parsons, Vidal Sassoon Hair, etc., Bobbie was trained alongside Georgy Kot. Bobbie Freitas is enthusiastic about the practice of beauty and loves educating their clients with tips and tricks to keep their elegant look.
Why Choose Bobbie Freitas Salon:
- Their staff has been empowering their neighborhood in looking and feeling their finest for almost 50 years.
- Studies and implements new fashion trends as they emerge and maintain the latest styles.
- Whatever style you like, their qualified stylists will provide a thorough, engaging consultation before your service.
- Ensures that you obtain hair treatments that are uniquely tailored to you.
Bobbie Freitas Salon Contact Details:
- Website: bobbiefreitassalon.com
- Location: 3361 Mt Diablo Blvd, Lafayette, CA 94549
- Contact: (925) 283-1808
- Reviews: 10 (on Google reviews)
- Ratings: 4.9/5
7# Primp Salon Lafayette
Primp Salon is a small-scale, distinctive hair salon. Primp Salon, which opened in 2009, is a relaxing and modern hair and beauty salon. Every customer receives a welcoming, individualized experience from their staff of independent professional hairdressers.
Primp Salon has been established to provide its clients with access to the newest and finest tools and styling supplies. While providing you with the highest level of expert styling services, their skilled group of stylists will ensure that your experience is unforgettable.
Why Choose Primp Salon Lafayette:
- Their surroundings have a sophisticated, trendy vibe while maintaining a cozy ambience.
- The greatest salon products in the business are available from them in a range of varieties.
- Provides hair extensions after a preliminary consultation.
- Includes options for partial and full highlights, full hair color, and tint touch-ups.
Primp Salon Lafayette Contact Details:
- Website: primpsalonlafayette.com
- Location: 3399 Mt Diablo Blvd, Lafayette, CA 94549
- Contact: (925) 299-1222
- Reviews: 14 (on Google reviews)
- Ratings: 4.4/5
A good hair day calls for a good day in general. Therefore, occasionally, reward your hair now and then.
As a result, we offer you the top hair salons in Lafayette, CA, so that you can rest assured that your hair is properly cared for wherever you choose.
Happy Salon day!
Hi, This is Aleksandra Ambrozy. I am a professional makeup artist and stylist based in Philadelphia who wants to spread my love for makeup around. With years of experience in the area, I am a makeup enthusiast both professionally and personally. This blog is solely focused on makeup as that is what I love writing about- quite a passion of mine!