Just imagine! How much more pleasing it would have been if you could get the perfect haircut within a single cut at a time? But sadly, that doesn’t happen!
What if we ensure that to you? Yes! You’ve heard me right! We do understand everyone wants perfection when it comes to hair. And perfection can be gained if you seek it. Thus for perfection, we’ve come up with the 7 best hair salons in Long Beach, CA.
7 Best Hair Salons in Long Beach CA
1. The Studio Salon
Since 2013, The Studio O salon has been able to gain a notable position in Long Beach city of California, as they put hair health ahead of money. Oscar Vasquez, the owner, completed his education at Fullerton College and Vidal Sasson and decided to form an inspiring and inclusive salon. In August 2015, for the model of heaven has heels magazine, the hair was done by this salon.
Oscar wanted to form an overall salon, and the Studio O salon is the byproduct of it as it comprises the modern, gleaming look and outstanding stylists. They ensure a relaxed, intimate feeling for their customers, which makes it persist for so many years.
Why choose The Studio O salon:
- Locally owned and operated salon which enables apple pay and credit card payments.
- Besides regular services, the salon is unique as they offer customers specialists for Vidal Sasson, blonde.
- Products of R+CO and Oribe are used by customers to ensure hair healthiness.
- Asian and Curly hair is being focused on by them, and the services cover almost everything.
- Due to the deadly combination of education and experience, stylists make as pretty as picture hair and style.
The Studio O by Oscar Contact Details:
- Website: thestudioo.com
- Location: 5580 E 2nd St Ste 101 Long Beach, CA 90803
- Contact: (562) 438-9694
- Reviews: 333( on yelp)
- Ratings: 5/5
2. Blessings Hair Braiding- Long Beach
Turning a childhood passion into a career is what was done by Fabiola! Fabiola was born in Africa, where braiding is rooted in blood. She gained knowledge for about 20 years and shifted to America in 2010 to create magic for the people.
Blessings Hair Braiding took birth in 2010 and is still growing with amazing professional stylists by give the clients unwavering service. Fabiola wants to spread positivity and make people feel confident and beautiful about themselves, and this salon grants her desire.
Why choose Blessings Hair Braiding:
- One of the best braiding salons in the city of Long Beach, California is Blessings Hair Braiding.
- Diverse braid styles like Senegalese twists, kinky twists, box braids, locks, and many others.
- For twists, braids, and locks, they offer cranial too.
- Besides braiding for women, they give haircuts for men and offer children’s hair care and their braiding styles too.
- Their prices start from 150 towards upwards; it depends on the length and style of hair.
Blessings Hair Braiding by Fabiola Contact Details:
- Website: www.blessingshairbraiding.net
- Location: 923 East Broadway Long Beach, CA 90802
- Contact: (949) 400-5344
- Reviews: 144( on yelp)
- Ratings: 4/5
3. Salon Drew
Among the top 100 salons of L’oreal Professionnel, Salon Drew has gained a position for about 4 years. This top-notch salon was established in 2014 by Michelle Shelton. For 20 years, Michelle has been in the industry. She has formed an artistic team that comprises top-hair stylists in the area.
Artistic team members of the salon are focused on their careers and have achieved advanced education in the top industry in the United States. Salon Drew believes their guests as their way to success, for which they maintain marvelous quality and consistency in their services.
Why choose Salon Drew:
- Salon Drew is renowned and claimed as a “go-to” salon for its customized color and balayage servicing.
- From the market, top-of-the-line products like Oribe, R+CO, L’Oreal professional color, etc are being used.
- Their certified professionals even offer customized solutions for their customers.
- Their brand and salon culture prioritize education and expertise for their client’s satisfaction.
- The entire ambiance is aesthetically pleasing to the eyes, which gives a cozy and refreshing vibe in the salon.
Salon Drew by Michelle Contact Details:
- Website: www.salondrew.com
- Location: 3891 Lakewood Blvd Ste 510 Long Beach, CA 90808
- Contact: (562) 799-6401
- Reviews: 842( on yelp)
- Ratings: 5/5
4. Seven Hair Studio
Our fourth one is a salon whose owner is a certified Master Colorist by Framesi. Plus, she knows both cut and color from TIGI Advanced Academy. Seven Hair Studio’s owner is none other than Celia! She has worked day and night to make her business a certified green business in CA!
Seven hair studios were established in 2012, but Celia was involved in the industry before that. Just like her extraordinary qualification, her teammates are extremely qualified too.
Why choose Seven Hair Studio:
- Both the owner and her stylists are known as certified Brazilian Blowout technicians.
- Plus, in creative cuts and colors, they love to work exclusively.
- Products from good brands like Kevin Murphy, Formula 18, Eleven Australia, Brazilian Blowout, etc are being used.
- A variety of services like haircuts, ombre, blowouts, and color are done by them every day.
- They have a tight schedule, so a booking is obligatory.
Seven Hair Studio by Celia Contact Details:
- Website: svnhairstudio.com
- Location: 2440 E 4th St Long Beach, CA 90814
- Contact: (714) 350-7845
- Reviews: 35 (on google reviews)
- Ratings: 4.8/5
5. The Cherry Blossom Hair Studio
The cherry blossom hair studio is formed by a mother-daughter duo with immense fascination and devotion toward hair and beauty. Rosa Digna Salermon and Janet Salermon have devoted themselves to ensuring their clients’ latest and classy styles for over 10 years!
Janet is a trained and licensed stylist who began her career in the industry more than 16 years ago! She sharpened her skills and became a verified professional hair extension stylist from the hair shop.
Why choose The Cherry Blossom Hair Studio:
- The salon is cozy, vibrant, and intimate, which makes it perfect for relaxation.
- For bridal up-do’s and styling, you can rely on the cherry blossom hair studio keeping your eyes closed.
- Different hair treatments like – deep conditioning, keratin, and scalp are some of their specialties.
- The owner has gained training in diverse coloring and cutting tactics.
- A Latinx-owned salon that deals with African-American, curly and Asian hair too.
The Cherry Blossom Hair Studio by Janet Contact Details:
- Website: tcbhairstudio.com
- Location: 1069 E Market St Long Beach, CA 90805
- Contact: (562) 428-8256
- Reviews: 45 (on google reviews)
- Ratings: 4.8/5
6. C L Salon
If you’re looking for a salon whose stylist listens to your expectations and turns them into reality, no other salon can beat our number six of the 7 best hair salons in Long Beach, CA. You don’t need to trust us blindly; rather, look out at the reviews of the salon.
A salon whose stylists are skilled, passionate, knowledgeable, and last but not least, friendly! This amazing salon was formed in 1995 by Nary, a professional hair stylist, and Richie, who has gained specialization in colors and highlights along with giving haircuts.
Why choose C L salon:
- A 5-star rated salon that requires an appointment beforehand and their response time is within 10 minutes.
- You can rely on C L salon from women and men to kids’ haircuts.
- Their specialty is confined to hair coloring, cutting, and highlighting.
- Different bridal and perming services are included in their offered options.
- They are available for the whole week from 10.00 am-6.30 pm
C L by Richie Contact Details:
- Website: cl-salon.business.site/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=gmb
- Location: 3310 E Anahiem St Long Beach, CA 90804
- Contact: (562) 743-7048
- Reviews: 31
- Ratings: 5/5 (on google reviews)
7. Surreal Salon & Gallery
Surreal Salon is not only a salon; it’s a gallery too, where arts of artists from Long Beach are promoted. With a beautiful concept of the salon “where beauty meets the art,” the owner established this salon in 2019.
Alyson Black-Barrie, the owner of this salon, is a professional stylist with expertise in makeup and has been a Hollywood hairstylist for 18 years. She went to the studio makeup academy in 2003 and gathered knowledge too.
Why choose Surreal Salon & Gallery:
- Pulp Riot color is used, which is known for low ammonia and quinoa proteins which keeps hair free from chemicals to an extent.
- Besides pulp riot, Olaplex, Iden, leaf, and flower, Reuzel branded products are used by them for their clients.
- Each stylist is talented and, most importantly, knows what they are doing.
- This salon is LGBTQ friendly, so it welcomes every customer humbly.
- Their services, which are offered by them, are quite huge in number, from waxing, haircuts, scrubs, and treatments to many others.
Surreal Salon & Gallery by Alyson Black-Barrie & Matt Barrie Contact Details:
- Website: surrealsalonandgallery.com
- Location: 4195 N Viking Way Ste A Long Beach, CA 90808
- Contact: (562) 425-2201
- Reviews: 34
- Ratings: 4.5/5
Every day visiting a salon to fix hair is impossible when we look at our busy schedules. But taking extra care is obligatory too. The only probable solution would be to rely on the best salon which will value your time and money.
Considering your concern, we have discussed the 7 best hair salons in Long Beach, CA. We believe this article will be the knight in the shining armor for your hair!
Hi, This is Aleksandra Ambrozy. I am a professional makeup artist and stylist based in Philadelphia who wants to spread my love for makeup around. With years of experience in the area, I am a makeup enthusiast both professionally and personally. This blog is solely focused on makeup as that is what I love writing about- quite a passion of mine!