Customer needs, from my perspective, are extremely important. I’m determined to support you as you step forward to addressing those needs! I invite you to check the list of the top 7 hair salons in Pleasanton, California. Give these businesses the chance to gain your trust and provide you with the best service!
The best hair care services are available at this gorgeous new salon. You will like the ambience of welcoming employees, and first-rate service will help you achieve your beauty objectives.
7 Best Hair Salons in Pleasanton CA
1. Bishops Haircuts – Hair Color
A unisex hair salon called Bishops opened its doors in 2001. offering walk-in cuts and colors for a reasonable price in a relaxed, artistic setting and giving customers of all ages and genders a full-service, a-la-carte menu so they can design their hair journey.
Bishop wants to enable you to choose whatever you want to be without passing judgment. They think that being different is positive, that it should be cherished, and that we can all be different simultaneously.
Why Bishops Haircuts – Hair Color:
- Provides a wide range of shaves, colors, cuts, and facial hair styling.
- Haircuts, trims, style, coloring, mixing, shampoo, treatments, blowouts, conditioning, and more are priced à la carte.
- being accessible seven days a week, from early in the morning until late at night
- With a countercultural past and a modern appearance, it is accessible to people of all ages and genders.
Bishops Haircuts – Hair Color Contact Details:
- Website: bishops.co
- Location: 3020 Bernal Ave Ste 120 Pleasanton, CA 94566
- Contact: (925) 201-3487
- Reviews: 348 Reviews on Google
- Ratings: 4.8/5
2. Stem Salon
If you want to be a part of a social cause, you must visit STEM SALON. Elizabeth, who has studied under some of the most successful business people, thinks that education opens up countless chances. One quality that distinguishes STEM is her dedication to continuing coaching.
Her salon is proof of the value of alliances. Thanks to its exquisite interior design, solid brand ties, and outstanding workplace culture. Elizabeth enjoys mentoring the Stem team and giving stylists the knowledge, assets, and tools they need to be successful.
Why Stem Salon:
- They organize social gatherings. This time, Keaton’s Child Cancer Alliance will benefit.
- Long hair with wavy ends is the most technical thing that salons perform.
- Services for cutting hair on kids are offered.
- Prices for Brazilian Keratin start at $300.
Stem Salon Contact Details:
- Website: www.stemsalon.com
- Location: 1698 Bonanza St Walnut Creek, CA 94596
- Contact: (925) 933-7836
- Reviews: 684 Reviews on Google
- Ratings: 4.9/5
3. House Of Cabelo
House Of Cabelo is the salon for you if you want the newest color trends or a natural Balayage look. A custom look for you is the prime focus of House Of Cabelo. Women and Men’s grooming, color, cutting, and extension experts are on board.
They are pleased to offer SKW Extensions, Hotheads, Natural Beaded Row, and Hairdreams extensions. They can also assist if you’re looking for a style or keratin for a special occasion.
Why House Of Cabelo:
- Hot Head extension services are offered.
- They are a small-scale hair salon that is situated in charming Downtown Pleasanton.
- Staff members are very competent and excel in providing excellent customer service.
- Committed to fostering a culture of innovation, learning, and cooperation.
House Of Cabelo Contact Details:
- Website: www.houseofcabelo.com
- Location: 363 Saint Mary’s St Pleasanton, CA 94566
- Contact: (925) 426-1250
- Reviews: 22 Reviews on Google
- Ratings: 4.7 /5
4. Nine Two Five Salon
Brianna is a proactive, high-energy professional with 5 years of fruitful experience. A genuine perfectionist at heart who has a deep love for beautifying others. She is renowned for her originality and works ethic.
She considers that the secret to her success in creating lasting relationships at New Mini Luxury Salon is to offer first-rate client care. Her job involved tight cooperation with specialists, keeping up with business trends, receiving cutting-edge education, and frequently applying new technologies and approaches.
Why Nine Two Five Salon:
- Bridal makeup services are provided. You can also give a trial before the final look.
- There is a facility for doing a photoshoot of Makeup.
- Makeup Services such as Bridal Makeup and Bridesmaid Makeup are all done.
Nine Two Five Salon Contact Details:
- Website: www.ninetwofivesalon.com
- Location: 148 Ray St Ste E Pleasanton, CA 94566
- Contact: (925) 705-8681
- Reviews: 126 Reviews on Yelp
- Ratings: 4.8 /5
5. Bellezza Cristali’s Hair Salon
With 9 nicely separated stations, so you may speak privately with your hairdresser, Bellezza Cristali’s of Pleasanton is a stunning boutique salon in the Tuscan style.
The expert stylists specialize in all men’s haircuts and hair cutting, design, artistry, coloring, highlights, lowlights, block coloring, and creative color. Additionally, they are experts in keratin smoothing treatments and Balayage.
Why Bellezza Cristali’s Hair Salon:
- Has a second salon in Danville’s city center!
- A large parking lot is accessible because they share it with Senor Sushi.
- Located on W. Angela Street, the weekly Pleasanton Farmer’s Market site.
- Family-owned, women-empowered business for generations.
Bellezza Cristali’s Hair Salon Contact Details:
- Website: bellezzacristalis.com/pleasanton/
- Location: 55 W Angela St Ste 105 Pleasanton, CA 94566
- Contact: (925) 417-8048
- Reviews: 31 Reviews on Google
- Ratings: 4.4/5
6. Salon 77 West
Six years ago, just down the corner, Nouvelle Vie, a little and lovely 6-chair salon, was where this SoHo-inspired salon’s story began. Excellent customer service and a welcoming atmosphere have always been hallmarks of Salon 77 West.
They have quickly outgrown the tiny salon and had to expand to accommodate the high demand for additional stylish space. A new styling team from outside joined the current group, which resulted in expansion and remodelling.
At that point, Salon 77 West grew to be one of the tri-biggest Valley’s high-end beauty salons. They were honored and chosen as Pleasanton’s “Best Salon” in 2016.
Why Salon 77 West:
- Recognized as Pleasanton’s “Best Salon” in 2016
- Guaranteeing the lovely clientele receives 5-star service.
- This lovely, recently expanded salon offers the best hair care services.
- You will appreciate the New York, SoHo-inspired loft setting.
- Friendly employees and first-rate service.
Salon 77 West Contact Details:
- Website: salon77west.com
- Location: 77 W Angela St Pleasanton, CA 94566
- Contact: (925) 426-1750
- Reviews: 108 Reviews on Google
- Ratings: 4.6/5
7. The Vivace House
Denise Oxsen and Rachel Mclelland, the owners of Vivace, created it in 2006. Conveniently situated in the centre of Pleasanton’s downtown.
Vivace focuses on providing individualized service and using technologies at the forefront of their business, focusing on creating an unforgettable guest experience.
The first Pleasanton constable lived in the historic Vivace House, completed in 1911. One of Pleasanton’s first instances of Craftsman-style architecture is the Vivace House.
Why The Vivace House:
- A mother-daughter team with a common love of fashion launched Vivace.
- Renowned for our warm, soothing atmosphere and our depth of knowledge in cut and color services.
- When you visit, they always make you feel welcome.
- Committed to providing each visitor with an exceptional experience.
The Vivace House Contact Details:
- Website: www.thevivacehouse.com
- Location: 4441 Railroad Ave Pleasanton, CA 94566
- Contact: (925) 462-6046
- Reviews: 66 Reviews on Google
- Ratings: 4.8/5
I am aware of your top priorities while selecting a salon for services. Using the finest luxury goods, a full-service salon with hair stylists, dermatologists, and nail technicians may assist you in designing your service to match your needs.
You can choose the most convenient location for you and let them share their enthusiasm and expertise with you to project the greatest possible picture.
Hi, This is Aleksandra Ambrozy. I am a professional makeup artist and stylist based in Philadelphia who wants to spread my love for makeup around. With years of experience in the area, I am a makeup enthusiast both professionally and personally. This blog is solely focused on makeup as that is what I love writing about- quite a passion of mine!