Although a salon is undoubtedly a business, its passion and heart are its customers. A salon should aim to create long-lasting connections with each client by making sure they all leave the studio not just looking but feeling their best.
Here are my recommendations for the top 7 hair salons in San Marcos, California. A salon will develop a professional strategy to achieve your desired style while ensuring the health of your hair, whether it’s a short trim, extensions, or a total makeover.
7 Best Hair Salons in San Marcos CA
1. Che Bangs The Salon
At the top of my list has to be a salon that was awarded San Diego’s “Best Manicure & Pedicure” in 2014-2016—and also awarded “Top Ten San Diego’s “Best Salon in 2012-2016. It is none other than one of the best salons in San Marcos, California.
Go and Enjoy the Best Salon Service! Numerous treatments, including hair coloring, haircuts, and styling, are provided at the salon. Facial, body, and makeup waxing, pedicures, artificial nails, nail art, and Shellac manicures. The stylists at Che Bangs would provide outstanding service for sure!
Why Che Bangs The Salon:
- For men, women, and children, they are providing various beauty-related treatments and goods.
- Che Bangs also provides chemical and keratin smoothing and straightening treatments that assist hair in lessening frizz and increasing manageability.
- They offer an up-do service ranging from simple to extravagant for bridal parties, proms, and formal events.
- Certified as an American Board Hair-Colorist in 2007.
Che Bangs The Salon Contact Details:
- Website: www.chebangssalon.com
- Location: 985 Woodland Pkwy Ste 118 San Marcos, CA 92069
- Contact: (760) 740-2264
- Reviews: 90 Reviews on Google
- Ratings: 4.9/5
2. Jenna Styles
The owner, Jenna Simpson, decided in 2008 that it was time to locate a place to call home after decades of using her profession for the fast-paced LA life of a photographer, music artist styling, and music videos. Jenna’s StyleStyle was born as a result.
She discovered that her love is interacting with regular women—mothers, wives, etc.—and empowering them to look and feel their best. Style is more than just leaving the chair looking good; it’s also about keeping you informed of all the tips and information Jenna has gathered over the years. You could have a professional look every day with this method!
Why Jenna Styles:
- Specialists in the art of blondeing/balayage and hair extensions as a licensed Pravana hair color professional.
- You can book through the website or by calling or texting them directly.
- Coloring, Cutting, and extensions can all be done for under 165$ only!
Jenna Styles Contact Details:
- Website: www.jennastyles.com
- Location: 1 Creekside Dr. Ste 80 San Marcos, CA 92078
- Contact: (442) 515-0598
- Reviews: 11 Reviews on Google
- Ratings: 4.3/5
3. Twig Hair Lounge
Current Program Director, Jennifer, founded Twig Hair Lounge in October 2009. Twig Hair Lounge resulted from much love and worked on Jennifer’s part.
However, J made the decision to stand down from her role as owner of Twig in 2021 in order to provide more time to her passion for training and advancing the potential at Twig.
Tricia Gray, a coach for women’s empowerment and sales expert in the beauty sector, purchased the salon from her. It has been a winning combination for these two women to work together to raise and develop Twig.
Why Twig Hair Lounge:
- The amazing Twig designers are committed to giving our visitors the best possible experience.
- Give your mother a blowout package as a treat.
- Blowouts not only make your hair look gorgeous but also protect it from daily heat damage and keep it healthy.
- The products your hair requires for wellness can be bought.
Twig Hair Lounge Contact Details:
- Website: twighair.com
- Location: 2653 Gateway Rd Ste 104 Carlsbad, CA 92009
- Contact: (760) 431-8989
- Reviews: 38 Reviews on Google
- Ratings: 4/5
4. Beach Shack Hair Salon
Do you ever feel the highlights on your brunette hair are too big or not blended? Slightly beachier blonde is needed? Fix it by visiting Beach Shack Hair Salon!
This is neither your average chop shop hair salon nor your stuffy hair salon. On the contrary, we take immense satisfaction in providing specialized and tailored service at Beach Shack.
You can sense the positive energy and great hair vibes as soon as you walk inside our salon. When you sit in that chair, you become a family member, just like the team of stylists, who are truly a family.
Why Beach Shack Hair Salon:
- Because the salon is a Eufora Exclusive, they utilize high-quality, vegan, aloe-based beauty products that you can feel good about using.
- Over 30 years have passed since The Beach Shack first opened.
- Utilize only the top Eufora color and style products.
- A distinctive and welcoming salon experience, hence the Good Vibes
Beach Shack Hair Salon Contact Details:
- Website: beachshackhair.com
- Location: 510 Grand Ave, Carlsbad, CA 92008, United States
- Contact: (760) 720-0327
- Reviews: 99 Reviews on Google
- Ratings: 5/5
5. VOHG HAIR
VOHG HAIR has taken the step to focus on the beauty sector by providing an elite standard of service, experience, and commodity of the highest caliber—while upholding a contemporary, stylish, and luxurious environment. It is a full-service hair salon focusing on men’s and women’s hair.
All types of hair coloring, including Root Touch-Ups. Additionally, they provide Brazilian Blowouts, Keratin Straightening Treatments, Hair Extensions, and Deep Conditioning Treatments.
Why VOHG HAIR:
- Every day of the week, we gladly provide hair services.
- All high-end Oribe products are used.
- Among the greatest in the San Diego hair sector is the Vohg Hairstylists.
- They received training from the best specialists and innovators throughout the world.
VOHG HAIR Contact Details:
- Website: Vohghair.com
- Location: 90 N Coast Hwy 101 Ste 206 Carlsbad, CA 92024
- Contact: (858) 284-3564
- Reviews: 28 Reviews on Yelp
- Ratings: 3.9 /5
6. Glamour Lounge Hair Boutique
Glamour Lounge Hair Boutique, Oceanside’s top-rated hair salon, enjoys spoiling its clients with top-notch client service and fashionable hair services.
A wide range of contemporary, fashionable services, including cuts for both men and women, coloring, highlights, keratin treatments, tape-in extensions, and bead extensions.
For all your beauty needs, everything is accessible, even special occasion updos and cosmetics. Leslie has been working in this field for 18 years and adores what she does. She is genuinely living her dream of having a positive impact on her clients’ lives by making them feel attractive.
Why Glamour Lounge Hair Boutique:
- Address all of your beauty needs for you, your friends, and your family.
- We will treat you in a relaxing setting while providing complimentary food and beverages.
- Exclusively premium hair care items from brands like Moroccan Oil, It’s a 10, Brazillian Blowout, Kenra, and Johnny B.
Glamour Lounge Hair Boutique Contact Details:
- Website: Glamourlounge.biz
- Location: 2213 S El Camino Real #A Suite 113, Oceanside, CA 92054, United States
- Contact: (760) 458-3393
- Reviews: 25 Reviews on Google
- Ratings: 5/5
7. Alchemy Hair Studio
Alchemy Hair Studio provides both men and women in the San Marcos, California region, with a wide choice of salon services, whether you’re seeking blonde highlights, balayage, or a blowout. Our dedication to amazing hair sets Alchemy Hair Studio distinctive from many other salons in the neighborhood.
Estella and Diana, the salon’s founders, have combined their 10+ years of expertise working behind the chair to offer a high-end salon to the rapidly expanding San Marcos neighborhood.
Why Alchemy Hair Studio:
- To receive a free deep conditioning treatment with service, make a reservation with Liz or Justine.
- The stylist has over 10 years of experience.
- Services are provided by certified professionals.
Alchemy Hair Studio Contact Details:
- Website: www.alchemyhair.net
- Location: 1001 W San Marcos Blvd Ste 190 San Marcos, CA 92078
- Contact: (760) 593-6444
- Reviews: 39 Reviews on Google
- Ratings: 4.5/5
Only a portion of your metamorphosis occurs during your time in a studio. I hope the top 7 hair salons in San Marcos, California, help you achieve the much-desired change.
Any of these salons will provide individualized hair care for you and teach you how to construct at-home beauty rituals in between sessions. So make your appointment right away!
Hi, This is Aleksandra Ambrozy. I am a professional makeup artist and stylist based in Philadelphia who wants to spread my love for makeup around. With years of experience in the area, I am a makeup enthusiast both professionally and personally. This blog is solely focused on makeup as that is what I love writing about- quite a passion of mine!