Going to a salon enables you to indulge yourself while focusing on yourself and blocking out the surroundings. If you want to be happy and productive, it’s crucial to give your mind a break.
Therefore, I have prepared a list of the 7 Best hair Salons at Hair Salons in Santa Rosa, Ca
I know that many of you go to salons for relaxation and aesthetics. So, make an effort to get somewhere serene. A location where individuals can relax and rejuvenate, even for a short time.
7 Best Hair Salons in Santa Rosa, Ca
1. Restoration Hair
Colleen is the owner of Restoration Hair. She has been an educator for over 8 years, visiting salons around the US to impart cut, color, and business knowledge. She enjoys imparting others the knowledge and abilities needed to excel in their field. Colleen serves as a leader in trade exhibitions for ENJOY Professional Hair Care.
Restoration Hair is a comprehensive hair salon and studio specializing in cut, color, and texturizing services, as well as Enjoy, HBL, and Colure true color care. In addition, they offer Keratage and Deva products.
Why Restoration Hair:
- Worked as a regional lead instructor for Prodesign Haircare and ENJOY Professional Hair Care.
- Prefers to use items that are as cost-effective, efficient, and high-quality as possible.
- Colleen has experience working as an educator, visiting salons around the nation to impart cut, color, and business knowledge.
Restoration Hair Contact Details:
- Website: Restorationhairca.com
- Location: 4927 Sonoma Hwy Ste E Santa Rosa, CA 95409
- Contact: (707) 280-5700
- Reviews: 18 Reviews on Google
- Ratings: 4.7/5
2. Joon Hair Salon
The first independent, family-run salon opened its doors in 1985. The firm expanded quickly, which can be attributed to the expert training programs and good client care. It now has more stylists working in a larger space.
Joon Hair was founded as a training salon. It still chooses state-licensed cosmetologists for a demanding, two-year specialized training program. After that, the stylists contemplated promoting them. Instead, it was purchased by the salon owners in 1996 and renovated.
The gorgeous structure where the salon now employs more than twenty people and provides a wide selection of specialist hair services ready to serve you when you desire.
Why Joon Hair Salon:
- The strategy combines traditional fashion with contemporary trends.
- Creates a distinctive and personalized look for each customer depending on their particular requirements.
- Have master hair colorists who are recognized for their degree of skill by The American Board of Certified Master Hair Colorists.
- Specialized colorists have received significant training in the use of customized color methods like balayage, ombre, and color paneling.
- One of the leading experts in haircuts in the North Bay is the artistic director of Haircut Training.
Joon Hair Salon Contact Details:
- Website: www.joonhair.net
- Location: 205 5th St Santa Rosa, CA 95401
- Contact: (707) 575-1474
- Reviews: 50 reviews on Google
- Ratings: 4.7/5
3. Rock Paper Scissors Salon
Since she can remember, Katie has been artistic and fashion-forward. She sought a profession that would fit her love of interacting with others. She, therefore, determined that being a hairstylist fulfilled those criteria.
Katie launched Rock Paper Scissors Salon on January 1st, 2012. They are a brand-new boutique salon that offers treatments for people who are getting married, attending formal events, or want a new cut and color.
At RPS, they think the boutique format provides a more individualized, close-knit, and welcoming environment for the clientele.
Why Rock Paper Scissors Salon:
- The boutique salon Rock Paper Scissors focuses on cutting and coloring.
- The selection of services includes everything from natural hair to cutting-edge celebrity designs.
- It offers local bridal hair and make-up services.
Rock Paper Scissors Salon Contact Details:
- Website: www.rpssalonsantarosa.com
- Location: 411 Chinn St Santa Rosa, CA 95404
- Contact: (707) 542-2660
- Reviews: 13 Reviews on Google
- Ratings: 4.8/5
4. L Squared Salon
The staff of highly skilled stylists and colorists at L Squared Salon are happy to help you look most confident behind each look. In addition, they work hard to further their education and remain on top of all the most recent trends.
At L Squared Salon, they welcome people of all ages and genders to pick the brains of the experts and take knowledge home to meet each person’s hairstyling demands for day-to-day life. They design without limitations, and All walk-ins are welcomed and given services.
Why L Squared Salon:
- Services of different hair coloring and haircuts for adults, women, and children.
- Scalp and hair repair procedures, as well as extensions, are offered as smoothing treatments.
- Special Event Make-Up and Special Event Styling can be done under one roof.
- Additionally, services for facial waxing are offered.
L Squared Salon Contact Details:
- Website: No Website available
- Location: 100 Brookwood Ave Ste A Santa Rosa, CA 95404
- Contact: (707) 526-9456
- Reviews: 41 reviews on Google
- Ratings: 4.6/5
5. Sparrow Hair Co
Custom coloring, scissor and razor cutting, and low-toxic haircare are the main specialties of Sparrow Hair Co. For over 25 years, Shelby has worked as a hairstylist in Santa Rosa.
She is a firm believer in using eco-friendly hair color and styling products along with intelligent razor cutting to bring out her clients’ inherent beauty and personality. In addition, she thinks that upgrading your appearance should be simple and simple for you to do at home.
Why Sparrow Hair Co:
- A compact, toxic-free, specialized salon
- Each stylist works independently and concentrates on contributing their particular brand of art to the group.
- They sell brands including GM Reverie, Oway, Hairstory, Cult & King, Hui Huiessentials, and Afterworld Organics.
- There are further body care products and gifts for sale
- Shelby charges $125+ per hour for haircuts, while Rachel charges $80.00.
Sparrow Hair Co. Contact Details:
- Website: www.sparrowhairco.com
- Location: 100 E St Ste 110 Santa Rosa, CA 95404
- Contact: (707) 541-6096
- Reviews: 9 Reviews on Google
- Ratings: 5/5
6. Magnolia Salon
Vietnamese-born Anh immigrated to the United States in 1994. She has a Bachelor of Science in Graphic Design, but she soon recognized that hairdressing was her true passion. Anh created Allure Salon in Napa after working for a number of years in other salons because she felt she could better serve her clients there.
Anh successfully ran it for over five years before relocating to Santa Rosa to be nearer to her family. She takes her expertise, willingness to help, and passion for the industry to a new location as the owner of Magnolia Salon.
Why Magnolia Salon:
- There are several hair, facial, waxing, and nail services available.
- Both men and women can get haircuts, hair coloring, and hair extensions.
- You can have facials that include hydration, Vitamin-C, cell renewal, acne treatment, and skin resurfacing.
- Additionally, they provide a variety of waxing procedures, manicures, pedicures, and a foot spa.
Magnolia Salon Contact Details:
- Website: www.magnoliasalon.net
- Location: 2769 4th St Santa Rosa, CA 95405
- Contact: (707) 527-1084
- Reviews: 182 Reviews on Yelp
- Ratings: 4/5
7. Dolce Vita Salon
By Kimberly, In 2014, Dolce Vita was founded. Eight hair stylists are working for Dolce Vita. Additionally, they provide a learning atmosphere for stylists who mentor them, much like a master’s degree after college.
The majority of the stylists have received training from Kimberly (the owner). Therefore, any stylist you visit in our salon will provide you with a wonderful experience, and you can be confident that you are in good hands.
Why Dolce Vita Salon:
- Men’s and women’s hairstyles can be customized.
- Blowouts, hair color, balayage, color melting, and keratin smoothing treatments are specialties.
- expertise in hair thinning treatments and accurate scalp examination
Dolce Vita Salon Contact Details:
- Website: dolcevitasalon-sr.com
- Location: 614 College Ave Santa Rosa, CA 95404
- Contact: (707) 538-3969
- Reviews: 208 Reviews on Google
- Ratings: 4.9/5
A salon is devoted to offering services that don’t just enhance your external look but also create a welcoming environment where you can improve your wellbeing.
So, here is me hoping you have a personal style-enhancing experience that also makes you feel more attractive and self-assured on the inside out.
Hi, This is Aleksandra Ambrozy. I am a professional makeup artist and stylist based in Philadelphia who wants to spread my love for makeup around. With years of experience in the area, I am a makeup enthusiast both professionally and personally. This blog is solely focused on makeup as that is what I love writing about- quite a passion of mine!