Vising a Salon is something that we all look forward to. It is nice when you enter a Salon. Even before getting into the actual service, someone will get upfront to give you warm greetings. They will treat you with respect and provide assistance with utmost care.
If you are on the hunt for such quality services that make you feel special, check out the list of 7 Best Hair Salons in Spring, TX that we have prepared for your convenience in making the right choice.
7 Best Hair Salons in Spring TX
1# Cherry Blow Dry Bar Spring
Let me enlighten you 1st with the concept of a Blow bar. It is straightening your hair without using a flat iron, which creates extensive damage to your hair. They instead use blowing air, which can be controlled much better and causes significantly less damage.
Cherry Blow Dry Bar Spring is committed to providing economic glam styling services, including hairstyles, keratin treatments, wedding makeovers, wedding hairdos and other services.
Why Cherry Blow Dry Bar Spring:
- You can get a FREE BLOWOUT if you purchase a membership
- Highly skilled, specially trained technicians apply to blow out the technique to give your desired looks
- Hair causes much less damage due to the use of the quality product
- Specialized tools are used to blow out texture hair.
Cherry Blow Dry Bar Spring Contact Details:
- Website: www.cherryblowdrybar.com/
- Location: 2162 Spring Stuebner Rd SUITE 150, Spring, TX 77389
- Contact: (281) 907-6100
- Reviews: 141
- Ratings: 4.5/5
2# Visions by Victoria
The owner of Vision by Victoria is a professional Cosmetologist. Victoria is a beauty expert who is both gifted and compassionate. Her expertise is Balayage in both men and women.
She gives you her opinion after hearing what you want and helps you make the best decision! She is fantastic with color and, of course, adorable and stylish! You won’t be let down.
Why Visions by Victoria:
- It gives a cozy boutique-like vibe, and very personalized services are provided
- Extensions and Coloring are done for Kids’ Hair
- 9 years of experience in Hair coloring.
- The hair studio is brand new. Thus it’s clean and maintains all covid protocols.
- Victoria will share pictures of your before and after service on her social media handles.
Visions by Victoria Contact Details:
- Website: www.facebook.com/Visions-by-Victoria-100172971989571
- Location: 4660 Louetta Rd Ste 110 Tranquil Salon and Spa Suites Spring, TX 77388
- Contact: (209) 401-1185
- Reviews: 8
- Ratings: 5/5
3# The Indigo Hair Studio
Jenny Burroughs-Wright, the owner of The Indigo Hair Studio, is a master in a gender-neutral haircuts.
It opened its doors in historic Old Town Spring in April 2014. By transforming a stunning, 100-year-old building into an inclusive sanctuary.
Anybody looking for gorgeous, healthy hair that is representative of themselves will be well served, Guaranteed!
Why The Indigo Hair Studio:
- Uses environment-friendly sustainable products
- Provides luxury treatment in a small town
- Provides makeover services with both traditional and airbrush techniques by professionals
- Aromatherapy and deep conditioning therapy with high-quality products.
- Hair Extension services are provided using Micro-Link technology.
The Indigo Hair Studio Contact Details:
- Website: theindigohairstudio.com
- Location: 26303 Preston Ave Bldg D Spring, TX 77373
- Contact: (832) 296-4047
- Reviews: 80
- Ratings: 4.9
Related Content: 7 Best Hair Salons in Austin TX
4# Vintage Park Hair Salon
This woman-owned salon Vintage Park has managed to achieve over 25 awards. Balayage, color corrections, highlights, and fashion colors are their greatest strengths as stylists.
Their involvement in hair events enables them to stay relevant to current fashion trends. In addition, it gives you a bespoke style specifically for you that makes you look like a “BOMB (dot) com.”
Why Vintage Park Hair Salon:
- They believe in promotions through word of mouth by ensuring quality service.
- Perming services are provided
- The price range of haircutting and styling lies mainly under 150$
- Asian hair, African American hair, and curly hair are given services like extensions, straightening, perming, and Coloring.
- Hairstyling and Coloring on children with safe products are provided.
Vintage Park Hair Salon Contact Details:
- Website: vintageparksalon.com
- Location: 10850 Louetta Rd Houston, TX 77070
- Contact: (281) 374-1201
- Reviews: 194
- Ratings: 4.6/5
5# Aurora Salon and Wax Studio
Local cosmetologist Samantha Marie is the proprietor of the Aurora Salon and Wax Studio in Spring. Her team is small but efficient as they are all licensed, highly skilled, and experienced in their particular field of expertise.
Samantha is an expert in complete body waxing, leaving you feathery smooth, soft skin and a gorgeous modern hairstyle and hairdo. You can also get your eyebrows shaped with perfection.
Why Aurora Salon and Wax Studio:
- Specializes in bridal hairstyle and hairdo
- The location is convenient to access
- All the stylists are licensed and experienced in delicate jobs like waxing and lash extension.
- The cost of coloring services and touching-up varies according to the thickness and length of the hair.
- You are welcome to stop by for a consultation so they can recommend the ideal shade for you at a competitive price.
Aurora Salon and Wax Studio Contact Details:
- Website: www.aurorasalonandwaxstudio.com
- Location: 701 Spring Cypress Rd Spring, TX 77373
- Contact: (832) 233-7954
- Reviews: 45
- Ratings: 4.9/5
6# Cookie Cutters Hair Salon
A Salon for the children with stylists specially trained for children’s hair cut. How exciting does that sound? If you are a mom with a toddler, it’s a mission to get them a haircut. And the fear of accidents? We don’t even want to think about it.
You don’t have to be around Spring, Texas anymore because Cookie Cutters will take care of you and your child.
Why Cookie Cutters Hair Salon:
- Children with special needs can also get a haircut here
- They have an app that you can download to consult and book appointments
- There is a playground inside where kids can watch TV or play video games and ride toy cars.
- Each haircut is finished with a balloon, lolly pop, and a smile.
- All the chairs are like fantasy cars and Bikes where children will go for a fun haircut.
Cookie Cutters Hair Salon Contact Details:
- Website: www.haircutsarefun.com/location/spring-tx
- Location: 6630 Spring Stuebner Rd #507, Spring, TX 77389
- Contact: Unavailable
- Reviews: 769
- Ratings: 4.7/5
7# Beautique Day Spa And Salon
Last but not least is Beautique Day Spa And Salon. Apart from top-class service, what’s unique about this place is that the cost of our service provider depends on how much of their time is in demand.
One of the ideas at Beautique Town and Country is the level system. It gives the customers a choice that the majority of other salons don’t provide.
Why Beautique Day Spa And Salon:
- Unbelievably low price and excellent quality service using drug store product.
- Every stylist starts as a trainee who completes a demanding training program.
- The stylist will have the chance to level up during their time on the floor.
- Gift cards are available.
Beautique Day Spa And Salon Contact Details:
- Website: beautiquetc.com
- Location: 701 Town & Country Blvd Ste 1900 Houston, TX 77024
- Contact: (713) 464-2953
- Reviews: 99 (yelp)
- Ratings: 4.1
The internet makes it quite simple to find a salon. The issue is that everything appears perfect, but time slips away from you.
However, the list I’ve provided will enable you to crack the deal! I will look for any salon offering something fantastic for you and let you know about it. So you can count on me!
Hi, This is Aleksandra Ambrozy. I am a professional makeup artist and stylist based in Philadelphia who wants to spread my love for makeup around. With years of experience in the area, I am a makeup enthusiast both professionally and personally. This blog is solely focused on makeup as that is what I love writing about- quite a passion of mine!