Everywhere we can see several salons with different beauty taglines but very few salons add something to your hair or skincare. The reason behind this is a lack of expertise and knowledge. But what if we bring salons that value your hair more than you?
Yes! You’ve heard us right. We’ve brought 7 Best Hair Salons in Ukiah CA. You’ll be amazed seeing their extensive knowledge and expertise. See it for yourself-
7 Best Hair Salons in Ukiah CA
The salon was named by the owner Niki Caravello “Bella Capelli” whose italic meaning is beautiful hair. Beautiful hair is admired by Niki, to turn her passion for hair into a career she involved herself in the industry. To raise the level of functional style she spent her 26 years gaining experience.
A specialized in cuts and colors owner with a team of professional aestheticians and stylists have made Bella Capelli a place of trust and reliance.
Why choose Bella Capelli:
- Besides haircuts and coloring, proper skin and body care treatment services are included.
- Educational courses are taken from Yosh Toya and ongoing education is being taken from Redken and Pureology.
- A modern and classic combined atmosphere is formed in the salon for premium services.
- Each stylist and member believes in giving customer satisfaction and they try to keep themselves updated with trends.
Bella Capelli Contact Details:
- Website: www.bellacapelliukiah.com
- Location: 205 S School St Ukiah, CA 95482
- Contact: (707) 463-2057
- Reviews: 18 (on yelp)
- Ratings: 4.5/5
2. Halo Salon
Halo Salon was formed in 2008 when the owner Sinica was just 21 years old. Gradually years after years she has earned the experience and knowledge by being a part of Santa Rosa Cosmetology, Vidal Sasson, etc. Halo Salon is now one of the top salons in Ukiah, CA.
Halo is not an average salon; rather here the team which works are advanced and well-knowledgeable. Sinica believes in community interaction and ongoing education to give her clients standard services.
Why choose Halo Salon:
- From the latest trends to techniques Halo salon has made itself specialized.
- Ongoing education plus an advanced mindset has helped to grow stronger than other salons.
- From Monday to Saturday their services are open.
- A mixture of diverse services includes waxing, haircuts, makeup, skincare, etc.
- Eminence Organic Skincare is used by them while they do facials.
Halo Salon Contact Details:
- Website: www.haloukiah.com
- Location: 185 Seminary Ave Ukiah, CA 95482
- Contact: (707) 463-1088
- Reviews: 57 (on yelp)
- Ratings: 4.5/5
3. Pompadora’s Salon
Not every stylist understands that every client is different and unique in themselves but Dora Walker owner of Pompadora’s Salon understands it. Dora with her 25 years of experience understood that being a stylist is not confined to color and haircuts it’s more than that. As a stylist, treating and making her client special is important.
Her salon is loved by the Ukiah people as listening to her client has been her key to satisfying customers.
Why choose Pompadora’s Salon:
- Wide range of expertise of the staff with a mixture of creativity and passion for clients.
- Every service in this salon more or less is covered under $150 which makes it a budget-friendly one.
- GlyMed Plus with its professional-only products range is trusted by this salon for their customers.
- You can receive a traditional feel with an updated knowledgeable staff to treat your hair.
Pompadora’s Salon Contact Details:
- Website: www.pompadorassalon.com
- Location: 706 E Perkins St Ste B Ukiah, CA 95482
- Contact: (707) 462-2629
- Reviews: 15 (on yelp)
- Ratings: 4.5/5
4. Blondie Salon Suite
If you believe that less is more than Blondie, Salon Suite is the one for you. This salon has just three hair stylists which have formed Blondie, a renowned salon in the heart of Ukiah, CA.
Keeping hair natural beauty intact and enhancing it with a style is the ultimate goal of Blondie’s team members.
Why choose Blondie Salon Suite:
- Each stylist has over 4 years of expertise and has a way of giving it a style by maintaining natural hair health.
- Modernized color and cutting knowledge are adopted and implemented adequately.
- Giving free suggestions with some basic tips and tricks to their clients so that they can manage their hairstyle at home.
- The salon is well decorated in a boho style that gives you a comfortable feeling while sitting in a chair.
Blondie Salon Suite Contact Details:
- Website: www.blondiesalonsuite.com
- Location: 435 N State St Ukiah, CA 95482
- Contact: (707) 391-9990
- Reviews: 03 (on google reviews)
- Ratings: 5/5
5. Alyssa’s Hair Salon
Our 5th one is a 5-star rated salon which is none other than Alyssa’s Hair Salon. The owner Alyssa was able to earn the position due to her ability to pamper and transform her clients just the way they like.
A cozy salon that will give you relaxation was established back in 2007. Diverse services with each being of top-notch quality make the salon lovable by her clients.
Why choose Alyssa’s Hair Salon:
- Receive a haircut for your whole family just from one place.
- Both walk-ins and appointment service options are available but it’s always better to have an appointment.
- Delivers free consultations regarding any queries you have.
- From highlighting to balayage highlights options are available here.
Alyssa’s Hair Salon Contact Details:
- Website: www.facebook.com/AlyssasHairSalon/
- Location:1671 Talmage Rd Ukiah, CA 95482
- Contact: (707) 462-4356
- Reviews: 01 (on google reviews)
- Ratings: 5/5
6. Feathers Hair Artistry
Whenever a stylist goes beyond their memorized tactics and tries to accommodate in terms of customer preference, that’s when you realize you’re in good hands. Well, feathers hair artistry salon is one of them.
Shirley, the owner is a professional, self-made hairdresser who has won numerous awards and customer satisfaction from her work. Moreover, she is a certified colorist, a technical instructor, and many more.
Why choose Feathers Hair Artistry:
- Every haircut is solely based on your face shape and color with your skin tone.
- A professional along with punctuality is what makes feathers hair artistry a top-rated salon.
- Comfortable environment and lets the customer know about the products that are being used.
- Before jumping into your hair the staff hears your requirement with detailing which makes it unique.
Feathers Hair Artistry Contact Details:
- Website: www.feathershairartistry.com
- Location: 411 S State St Ukiah, CA 95482
- Contact: (707) 236-2739
- Reviews: 36 (on google reviews)
- Ratings: 4.9/5
7. Lisa Alexander
If you’re looking for a salon whose specialties include wedding hair and makeup then the last one from the list is the one for you. Lisa and Robyn have worked together and provided remarkable services targeting any special event.
In 2011 Lisa Alexander salon was formed and since then till now this salon has just evolved and grown as a community for creating the best look for special events.
Why choose Lisa Alexander:
- Their specialty speaks about themselves, which is wedding hair and makeup.
- Besides giving wedding and special event services they are known for serving the kids well.
- They accept both apple pay and credit card as their payment option.
- The schedule of them is quite hectic for which their booking services include appointment only option.
Lisa Alexander Contact Details:
- Website: N/A
- Location: Ukiah, CA 95482
- Contact: (707) 292-2362
- Reviews: 04 (on yelp)
- Ratings: 4/5
Thanks for staying up with us till the end of the 7 Best Hair Salons In Ukiah, CA. Despite several options of the salon to rely on, we’ve selected some to save your time and money.
Other than that, each salon owner is qualified enough to give you your desired hair goals. Pick any and leave the rest of it in their hand!
Happy hair days!
Hi, This is Aleksandra Ambrozy. I am a professional makeup artist and stylist based in Philadelphia who wants to spread my love for makeup around. With years of experience in the area, I am a makeup enthusiast both professionally and personally. This blog is solely focused on makeup as that is what I love writing about- quite a passion of mine!