The sole purpose of visiting a Salon is definitely to make sure your hair is Happy. An artist who is extremely passionate about their work can ensure you get exactly what you envision. Vacaville has quite a few renowned places that you can visit.
Let me suggest to you the 7 best hair Salons in Vacaville, CA, where the team is committed to giving each visitor a fantastic experience through upper-edge customer service and technological competency.
7 Best Hair Salons in Vacaville CA
1. Bloom Hair and Beauty Studio
A brand-new, premium Hair salon in Vacaville with highly skilled stylists passionate about the beauty business is called Bloom Hair & Beauty Studio.
It was founded in 2015. Julie Shelly, the proprietor, is a native of Vacaville and has worked as a stylist in the city’s centre for the past 15 years. A long-held desire has now materialized as Bloom Hair & Beauty Studio.
The Merchant Street property has been transformed into a stunning, premium salon thanks to the love and emotion put into it by Julie and her husband, Don Shelly. With a wide range of expertise, Bloom offers services by incredibly talented stylists.
Why Bloom Hair and Beauty Studio:
- The staff constantly educates itself on new methods and goods.
- The crew at Bloom is committed to giving each visitor a great experience through first-rate customer service and technical proficiency.
- The industry experience of stylists ranges from a few to seventeen years, and they have a variety of specialities.
- Some of the top hair care products are available at Bloom.
Bloom Hair and Beauty Studio Contact Details:
- Website: www.bloomhairandbeautystudio.com
- Location: 372 Merchant St Vacaville, CA 95688
- Contact: (707) 451-4353
- Reviews: 42 Reviews on Google
- Ratings: 4.5/5
2. Hot Shots Salon Spa
The first and best Aveda Philosophy beauty salon and spa in Solano County is Hot Shots Hair Salon & Spa. With a true goal of serving all clients with the most experienced, industry-trained, customer service-focused, fashion-conscious, trendy, and environmentally responsible hair salon/spa experience.
It has been operating in Vacaville, CA, for over 30 years. Hot Shot has been proud to exclusively use Aveda products, the market leader in certified organic, cruelty-free, vegan, and socially and environmentally responsible services and goods.
Why Hot Shots Salon Spa:
- Vegan and cruelty-free, and environment-friendly products are used for services.
- Uses cutting-edge AVEDA hair color, -cutting, -styling, -makeup, and -skincare procedures.
- I’m honored to get Vacaville’s “best salon” reviews!
- County’s first Certified AVEDA Hair Salon in Vacaville, CA
Hot Shots Salon Spa Contact Details:
- Website: www.hotshotssalonspa.com
- Location: 406 Elizabeth St Vacaville, CA 95688
- Contact: (707) 449-1111
- Reviews: 77 Reviews on Google
- Ratings: 4.7/5
3. So Lavish Salon & Spa
The owners of So Lavish Salon & Spa are the mother-daughter team Lorna & Jen. They have always envisioned themselves jointly owning a salon. They have faced numerous challenges in life, and they have grown and learned from them. But eventually achieved their goal!
Jen’s enthusiasm and industry knowledge, combined with Lorna’s emphasis on service and elegance, make this mother-daughter team unbeatable. Their mission is that the moment you walk inside So Lavish Salon & Spa, you should enjoy an unforgettable experience.
Why So Lavish Salon & Spa:
- Cryotone services using Colour and Cold are provided in this Salon.
- Formal and Bridal makeover services are provided by professionals.
- As a salon, they uphold the industry’s highest standards and are dedicated to providing perfection.
- They will provide you with the greatest service and goods possible because they are leaders in their field and constantly seek to improve.
So Lavish Salon & Spa Contact Details:
- Website: www.solavishsalon.com
- Location: 331 Main St Ste A Vacaville, CA 95688
- Contact: (707) 999-5382
- Reviews: 44 Reviews on Google
- Ratings: 4.5 /5
4. Hairendipity Salon
Lia was raised and now resides in Vacaville, California. She values connecting with her customers in order to give them the best, most personalized service possible, and she lives on the relationships she builds with them at Hairendipity Salon, which was opened in December 2017.
Lia’s goal is to be among the best Hair Salons in Vacaville and provide her clients with the newest trends while also keeping up with the methods that will preserve the health and consistency of their hair the best. She adores her career with all of her heart!
Why Hairendipity Salon:
- The high-end Salon is committed to giving you a memorable experience.
- One of the most well-known extension artists in Northern California is the owner of Hairendipity Salon.
- Lia is dedicated to educating her employees on the newest procedures and serving as an instructor for Keratin Complex.
Hairendipity Salon Contact Details:
- Website: hairendipityvacaville.com
- Location: 329 Parker St Vacaville, CA 95688
- Contact: (707) 450-5424
- Reviews: 28 Reviews on Google
- Ratings: 3.9 /5
5. Elms Beauty
Elm’s Beauty is a full-service salon that welcomes all clients. It is dedicated to providing the service, comfort, and flair you expect and appreciate. It is a conveniently located hair salon in Vacaville. They provide for all of your different beauty needs in one location!
Elm’s Beauty has the skills to design distinctive appearances tailored to your demands for various situations. Delivering the most recent hair services, such as haircuts, coloring, highlights, perms, hair extensions, grooming, and numerous hair treatments, for men, women, and kids.
Why Elms Beauty:
- To keep your hair healthy and more radiant, all hair procedures are paired with high-end hair care products.
- Expert in coloring Asian hair.
- Affordable and fast services are provided as well.
Elms Beauty Contact Details:
- Website: elms-beauty.business.site/
- Location: 747 E Monte Vista Ave Vacaville, CA 95688
- Contact: (707) 724-8966
- Reviews: 37 Reviews on Google
- Ratings: 4.5 /5
6. Platinum Hair Salon
I wish you feel at peace and at ease when you walk into a Salon in Vacaville. Some top hair color specialists can be found at PLATINUM, and they think that the foundation of your hair styling starts with paying attention to your demands.
Your customized hair experience will develop into more than simply a hair visit after a thorough consultation. Your hair care regimen will be given to you so that you can leave the Salon with gorgeous, vibrant locks that will continue to look fantastic for a long time till your next appointment.
Why Platinum Hair Salon:
- Cuts, color, extensions and making you appear and feel fantastic is their speciality
- If you are working on a large venture, they would prefer to be included.
- Adelle is a bubbly, outgoing young woman who is passionate about her work.
- Her ongoing search for the newest trends in fashion and approaches is what distinguishes her.
- Her superior color and styling showcase her inherent creativity.
Platinum Hair Salon Contact Details:
- Website: www.platinumvacaville.com
- Location: 400 Cernon St Ste C Vacaville, CA 95688
- Contact: (707) 455-1507
- Reviews: 167 Reviews on Google
- Ratings: 5/5
7. Essenza Salon Spa Studio
Andrea is the owner and operator of Essenza Salon, a family-run business founded in 2008. Growing up in Minnesota, she first became aware of Aveda’s all-natural and environmentally friendly skin and hair care approach.
She tried it and immediately fell in love, never looking back. Andrea works to create an atmosphere that inspires and revitalizes both the staff and the customers.
Why Essenza Salon Spa Studio:
- Comprehensive retail store and Salon, Essenza places great emphasis on Aveda products.
- Offers distinctive Aveda facial and full body treatments and specializes in Aveda hair coloring and cutting methods.
- Klix hair extensions are the best Remy hair available, and they offer the wearer comfort, convenience, and cost.
Essenza Salon Spa Studio Contact Details:
- Website: www.essenzaexperience.com
- Location: 639 Elmira Rd Vacaville, CA 95688
- Contact: (707) 447-5656
- Reviews: 46 Reviews on Google
- Ratings: 4.6/5
The designers and stylists are always learning new hair design, styling, and color techniques. Estheticians like treating clients with soothing, individualized facials.
A team that sincerely cares about providing each client with a wonderfully relaxing experience, taking the effort to educate themselves to deliver you the finest quality services continually. All of this combines the top Vacaville, California hair salons.
Hi, This is Aleksandra Ambrozy. I am a professional makeup artist and stylist based in Philadelphia who wants to spread my love for makeup around. With years of experience in the area, I am a makeup enthusiast both professionally and personally. This blog is solely focused on makeup as that is what I love writing about- quite a passion of mine!