Regularly dust from the air and usage of heating tools break the hair shaft and degrade the quality too. But roaming around and styling hair falls into our daily routine. What could be the probable solution?
Don’t be hopeless! Visiting a salon for healthy hair can become an option for you. Thus recommend the 7 Best Hair Salons in Yuba City, CA for you. The reviews show that each of them has acquired a respectable position in Yuba City. Check it out by yourself!
7 Best Hair Salons in Yuba City, CA
1. Headlines Salon & Spa
Marsha Miller, the owner of the salon, opened it in 1985. After that, it has been renovated several times, but unparalleled guest service is one constant thing about it. Kristi Goldby, daughter of the owner, is taking off the salon, which herself has received the award for the best esthetician in 2018.
The salon won several awards between 2019 and 21 and is known as the best of yuba-Sutter. Plus, the stylist has received several awards too.
Why choose Headlines Salon & Spa:
- In 2017, this salon received a World Class excellence award.
- The salon comprises licensed service providers, the best massage therapist, hair stylist, esthetician, and whatnot.
- Consultations are recommended, taken care of, and a price quote is explained thoroughly beforehand.
- To ensure the latest trends, stylists take ongoing education and have achieved the latest certificates.
- Receive $20 off to any salon or spa service in this full-service salon and day spa.
Headlines Salon & Spa Contact Details:
- Website: headlinesyc.com
- Location: 878 Richland Rd Yuba City, CA 95991
- Contact: (530) 674-7571
- Reviews: 77 (on yelp)
- Ratings: 4/5
2. Vivid Hair and Beauty Bar
Since 2017, Vivid Hair and Beauty Bar striving to ensure a relaxed experience for their customers. Vanessa Duenas and Pauline Carrillo are the owners of one of the top salons in Yuba City, CA. If you’re looking for style for your boring hair, then definitely take an appointment with Steffany, said a reviewer.
Pauline is a balayage specialist, and both of them are women haircut specialists.
Why choose Vivid Hair and Beauty Bar:
- A team of experienced, talented, and regularly trained stylists will take care of your hair.
- Suggested products are from top-level brands like L’Oréal, Redken, Matrix, etc.
- Balayage, haircuts, extensions, and color are specialties of Vivid Hair and Beauty Bar.
- To rejuvenate your skin they offer skin care services.
Vivid Hair and Beauty Bar Contact Details:
- Website: www.vividhairstudio.net
- Location: 866 Plumas St Ste A Yuba City, CA 95991
- Contact: (530) 329-8855
- Reviews: 52 (on google reviews)
- Ratings: 4.5
3. Pink Luxe Salon
Our third one is in Yuba City, CA, a small business whose doors open on the 19th of April 2019. A young woman, Liz owns Pink luxe salon, but her brand new salon comprises the professionalism which many other salons lack.
Whether positive or negative feedback, Liz tries to appreciate and ensure her clients get the best service from her salon.
Why choose Pink Luxe Salon:
- In their nail services, clients can receive from a classic manicure to nail art, repair, fill-in removal, polish change, etc.
- Except for Sunday, they remain open the whole week for almost 8/9 hours.
- Some treatments like paraffin wax treatments belong to their special services.
- You can receive services within a limited amount of money as they are super budget-friendly.
Pink Luxe Salon Contact Details:
- Website: pink-luxe-salon.business.site
- Location: 1155 Bridge St Yuba City, CA 95991
- Contact: (530) 777-9098
- Reviews: 52 (on yelp)
- Ratings: 4.5
4. Melissa Poma Hair
Our fourth one belongs to the high-end spot of Yuba City, CA. The owner, Melissa Poma, focuses on making customers feel like celebrities which is why she formed this salon in 2012.
For over 20 years, she remained in the Biz; on the other hand, she worked for 15 years in Hollywood. After being an expert with all this immense knowledge gained, her salon is now able to ensure the high-quality yuba city deserves.
Why choose Melissa Poma Hair:
- If you want to become a celebrity, come here and get their glamorous hair specialization.
- Offers from partial to full hair highlighted hair coloring.
- This walk-in salon welcomes your random visit, but it’s good to have a prior booking.
- All staff show cordial gestures and listen to their clients’ needs.
Melissa Poma Hair Contact Details:
- Website: melissapomahair.com
- Location: 661 Plumas St, Yuba City, CA 95991
- Contact: +1 530-673-8800
- Reviews: 24 (on yelp)
- Ratings: 4.5/5
5. K studio
A woman-owned salon that follows strictly the rules of being served only by appointment. The salon was founded in 2018 and now has 6 stylists along with an esthetician.
Within a short duration, they were able to catch sight of the dwellers of Yuba City. Their offer services are wide and have stylists who know about it.
Why choose K-studio:
- Every color service, like color correcting, is a specialty.
- Offers haircuts for both men and women.
- Treatments like keratin and hair and lash extensions are included in their services.
- They prioritize safety and a hygienic environment very much, which is why all their staff is disinfected.
K studio Contact Details:
- Website: jmaps.net/k-studio
- Location: 866 Plumas St Suite F, Yuba City, CA 95993
- Contact: +1 707-400-3880
- Reviews: 121
- Ratings: 4.9/5(on google reviews)
6. Element Salon
You know you’re in good hands when you hear that the salon you’re relying on has received Best of Yuba-Sutter in their first year of business. We’re talking about Element salon, which was established in 2011 by Stefanie.
Element Salon’s motto was to give clients a space where quality is prioritized more than anything else. Later in 2021, Jennifer became the new owner, who had been in the business since 2007.
Why choose Element Salon:
- A professional owner who uses top-quality colors is named Kenra.
- Every staff member is passionate and knowledgeable regarding what would suit their client the most.
- Element Salon’s specialty is Keratin treatments to turn frizzy hair into a smooth one.
- Besides haircuts, they offer premium quality skin care for facials, and they have extensively trained specialists.
Element Salon Contact Details:
- Website: facebook.com/ElementSalon
- Location: 1538 Poole Blvd Ste Y Yuba City, CA 95993
- Contact: (530) 751-7731
- Reviews: 30
- Ratings: 4.5/5(on yelp)
7. Heads Together Salon & Day Spa
For customers, Linda the owner wanted to bring together the salon and day spa with different experiences. That is why Heads together salon and day spa happened in 1995. Linda has been involved in the business of hairdressing for over 35 years, which shows her passion for the field.
Linda believes in keeping up with the latest trends and constantly keeps the knowledge-gaining sector open.
Why choose heads together salon and day spa:
- Heads together salon and day spa believes in researching products that makes them different from others.
- Eufora professional products and Jane Iredale mineral cosmetics are used and recommended by them.
- Up-to-date styling and coloring ideas grabbing is their top priority.
- Face, hair, and your entire body service are offered by them.
Heads Together Salon & Day Spa Contact Details:
- Website: www.headstogethersalonanddayspa.com
- Location: 1189 Live Oak Blvd Yuba City, CA 95991
- Contact: (530) 671-4164
- Reviews: 41
- Ratings: 4.5/5(on yelp)
That’s been it, girls we’re wrapping it up. Finally, you’ve reached the end of our article.
We’ve reviewed the 7 best hair salons in Yuba City, CA so that you can choose them now quickly. We understand your frustration of looking among so many varieties. Have a great day!
Hi, This is Aleksandra Ambrozy. I am a professional makeup artist and stylist based in Philadelphia who wants to spread my love for makeup around. With years of experience in the area, I am a makeup enthusiast both professionally and personally. This blog is solely focused on makeup as that is what I love writing about- quite a passion of mine!